Entry Level 3
Our Entry Level 3 package includes:
Description of contents:
- We utilize a nationwide network of researchers to locate public record information from more than 3,000 jurisdictions across the U.S. We search for felony and misdemeanor (where available) information to identify arrest or conviction data at the county courthouse. We review this data to verify full name, date of birth, Social Security number and driver's license number (when provided) in order to ensure that the applicant has been correctly identified, especially when he or she has a very common name.
- Occasional price exceptions for county-level criminal searches exist because roughly 3 percent of the counties in the U.S. demand payment for access to their criminal records. We do not mark up these government imposed file review fees.
National Criminal Search Index (NCSI)
- This a broad database search of more than ninety different state, county, municipal and department of corrections information that contains more than a million records. KRESS uses this search in conjunction with county criminal searches in several packages. Contact KRESS for more information about this type of search. Download the complete list of record sources.
Motor Vehicle Report (Driving History)
- We retrieve standard motor vehicle records going back at least three years to identify prior violations, accidents, criminal charges, suspensions, convictions, and license revocations. We also check for any restrictions on use and current license status.
- NOTE: In some states, convictions for driving under the influence will not be found on the criminal court record. But they will be revealed on the motor vehicle report.
- NOTE: In addition to the obvious reasons for using this service, this is a highly recommended search for any position associated with "fiduciary responsibilities," such as care, custody or control of company assets, equipment or supplies. This also includes "liable obligations" such as the safety and welfare of the public and fellow employees as a result of interaction during the course of performing a specific job. Even if the "fiduciary responsibilities" or "liable obligations" are not primary job functions, the liability is considerable and employers may wish to limit access to those positions to only employees with safe driving records.
Credit History Examination
- We provide a credit report that will indicate the degree of personal financial indebtedness and payment history of the applicant. The Fair Credit Reporting Act requires that the applicant give their signed permission on a clear and conspicuous release form before their credit report is retrieved. In this instance, we require the KRESS Employment Screening release form to be used (the credit bureaus that entrust KRESS with credit reports will not accept release statements that may be nested in your job application).
Compare this to other packages